Monday 24 June 2013

1 Minute Muffin


I'm really not a fan of microwaves however I had to give this 1 minute muffin a try..

I also hate wasting things so I used the left over almond pulp from my homemade almond milk (in previous post) to make a healthy banana coconut muffin! 

Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup almond meal or the pulp if you've made the almond milk 
- 1 egg
- 1/2 banana
- 1-2 tablespoons desiccated coconut 
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon 
-1/2 tsp baking powder

- drizzle olive oil
- drizzle maple syrup

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and put in the microwave for 1 minute, top with cinnamon, a bit of maple syrup and fresh banana. 

This recipe is quite versatile so try it with berries, dates, nuts, cacao, chia seeds, gogi berries.. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment